Saturday, December 3, 2011

Clear explorer.exe remove smoke-stack



All the time I incidentally press ctrlZ when in windows path-finder e.g. a folder, NOT internet explorer, or press it only one as well most times, and incidentally remove "something" I did like, an hour previously. There is no redo button, and no approach to see what I undid. Because of this I wish to find a approach any approach of clearing the remove smoke-stack of saving actions built in to explorer, so each 10 mins or so I can only click the expendables 2 movie on it to "save" my changes renaming files, the expendables 2 relocating files, etc so they are not inci movies trailers dentally dismantled the expendables 2 trailer if i press ctrlZ after by accident. Currently I know I can emanate a new rec the expendables online ord the expendables cast e.g. new content record and afterwards shiftdelete it, that is nonundoable, that grays out the Undo symbol so that I can"t incidentally press it afterward. I wish an programmed approach toclear the remove smoke-stack instead. If movie trailers p ossible, a hotkey, .m the expendables megavideo sc file, or a duty call I can have in C# in to a console app. For the expendables example, I have an ex the expendables dvd e in my quicklaunch I done that clears the clipboard, s expendable o I would only supplement an additional formula line that clears the remove smoke-stack so that quicklaunch symbol would do both. I don"t wish to invalidate undo, and I don"t wish to restart explorer.exe and lose my non-stop folders. OS is xp professional. Help please!


bump

No comments:

Post a Comment