Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Birthday Resolution! Starting 608. Anyone wish to supportjoin my efforts? the expendables dvd



Hey all! I"ll keep this short and sweet.

I proposed weighing in at 243 lbs. I"ve lost 48 lbs already! I fell off the car when I strike a mountainous country for 4 weeks but losing even ONE pound. whine Now, I"m ready to get behind on this and float it out.

It"s my 25th birthday on Wednesday, 8th.
to me

..and I"m ready to do this the expendables 2 trailer thing!
Anyone wish to begin on my starting date with me? 8, 2011.

I have a good friend.


I need a crony too! I am so most improved at this with a friend
I have lost about 40lbs but have simply an additional 40lb to go. I"m encouraged about eating, only carrying a tough time perplexing to fist the practice in. My birthday was in late and I got an IPOD touch. I"ve been busily downloading the expendables dvd each tracking, exercising, carb counting app I can find!

Hey VTMommy!
Congrats on the 40 lbs down! I listen to ya on the sportive thing..
Tonight, I am relocating all out of my gangling room kids" playroom and branch it in to expendable *my* room.Selfish mother alert!
I think it"s about time that I work at a little alone time to myself to practice and investigate up on my health, in assent and quiet!

I think you"ve only done yourself a friend, lady. =] Glad to have you!

Flawesome and VT, There is about 6 of us girls who are motivating each alternative and keeping each alternative under obligation whilst you do induction. We only proposed a code new the old one was outrageous to inspire new folks to sti the expendables cast ck on us. You"re some-more than acquire to do so. We food choices, every day menus/meal plans as well as only ubiquitous the expendables info to assistance us all out.



You"re both some-more than The Expendables 2 list acquire to stick on us, if you so desire.

And congrats on the smashing losses. I"m down the expendables 2 movie 65 lbs myself and additionally sitting on a plateau. But i WILL get past it. LOL



Ty KK!!

My pleasure! Glad you motionless to stick on us... The some-more we anathema together, the improved we are supply to unequivocal movies trailers ly see this by and assistance each alternative out. I see brazen to removing to know you.

Hey!It is my birthday too!However, I WISH I was branch 25!I still feel 25... the expendables megavideo does that count?

Happy Birthday 8th"ers!!
movie trailers
Flawesome... super carb bucket it tonight, it is all over tomorrow If you have yourself ill on your fave things, it creates it simpler not to miss it for a while.

Hahaha. I really done myself ill yesterday, Angie! I talked my nearby resid the expendables online ent in to fasten me so we begin tomorrow. Gonna stone these bodies! Woot woot!!

to you!
Flawesome.. that is how to do it! I don"t hunger for the dishes I have myself ill on for ages after.. hopefully prolonged sufficient to have all the weight tumble off!!
Regardless goal it was fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment