Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dungeons of Daggorath Old propagandize time waster movies trailers



The Radio Shack got me seeking by a little of the old catalogs for my Tandy CoCoII computer.I desired that the expendables megavideo thing!I outlayed majority of my the expendables online time
playing Dungeons of Daggorath.

I movies trailers found a pier for it where you can implement the diversion to your stream PC, the expendable e the expendables cast xpendables and fool around it only similar to you did in 82 or so.

Great fun.You"ll wonder at at the graphics of the time.

Here"s a couple



Once it"s installed, you go to C//Program Files/ Dungeons of Daggorath to review the "how to play" content file.

Or, only recollect that you"ll be in a black room when the diversion starts. the The Expendables 2 Movie pics expendables 2 movie As shortly as you get there, sort the following

P R SWmeans lift right sword
P L TPull Left the expendables dvd Torch
U L make use of object in left palm this will light the torch

When you see a spider or snake, type

A Rattac movie trailers k right


Have fun!


Wow that is a riot...I only pulled the Colecovision from 1982 out and was personification Frogger, Lady Bug, Donkey Kong and Venture. I forgot how tough those games are.

A big one for me was Zork. Awesome DOS game. Andyou can still download it and fool around it in a window!!!


You can essentially fool around zork and all the alternative the expendables 2 trailer Infocom games o the expendables 2 ver IM somewhere, but I"m as well quiescent to see up the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment